Déjà client? Connectez-vous.
You're looking for a job in finance?
The Finance Department is responsible for managing St-Hubert’s financial resources. Its analysis and reports help managers make informed decisions about the company’s future activities.
The activities of the Finance Department are divided into several categories:
• Accounting activities for the company
• Year-end audit file management
• Financial perception for certain costs with restaurant Franchisees
• Capital management for the company
• Cash management
• Profitability analysis for products and investment projects
• Complete budgeting and forecasting process
• Tax management
• Corporate business and insurance
• Set up internal inspections and ensure they are complied with
• Establish policies and procedures related to the activities listed above
• Participate in any other project that may have a financial impact on the company
There are administrative positions within the Finance and Accounting Department, such as:
• Accounting Clerk
• Accounts Payable Technician
• Financial Analyst
• Director of Finance