Déjà client? Connectez-vous.
You're looking for a job at the St-Hubert Foundation?
The St-Hubert Foundation’s mission is to contribute to the health and well-being of communities, especially for families and children. The St-Hubert Foundation relies on the reputation of St-Hubert, a part of Quebec culture which has enjoyed public loyalty for over 60 years. Since its inception, St-Hubert has always made health a priority.
By having parameters to realize philanthropic projects, the St-Hubert Foundation targets the following goals:
• Direct financial contributions to health and wellness.
• Contribute to the improvement of public health.
• Support hospital foundations, organizations and associations dedicated to medical research or public health education, and private foundations.
• Increase support to organizations and foundations whose causes affect different health communities.
• Boost support for non-profit organizations dedicated to charity and mutual aid for the citizens’ health and well-being.
In order to fulfill its mission, the St-Hubert Foundation organizes major philanthropic events as well as annual fundraisings with St-Hubert customers and other generous donors.
You could join the Foundation team as:
• Administrative Assistant