Déjà client? Connectez-vous.
You're looking for a job in Human Resources?
The Human Resources Department is responsible for, among other things, talent and succession management, staff commitment and gathering, leadership development, technology adequacy in HR processes and the implementation of a culture focused on performance and recognition.
The Human Resources Department’s vision is reflected in the definition of 4 basic roles:
1. Partner in carrying out business strategy: provide the necessary human resource tools in order to help reach the company’s goals.
2. Change agent: introduce new measures and ways to facilitate their integration.
3. Expert in human resource processes: be responsible for technical and human procedures for employee files.
4. Champion for “employee experience”: set up necessary measures to help employees thrive at work.
Stop your job search, the Human Resources Department offers:
• Technician, Payroll and Human Resources
• Benefits Coordinator
• Human Resources Advisor
• Training Advisor
• Advisor, Prevention and Occupational Health and Safety
• Senior Advisor, Human Resources
• Director, Human Resources