Déjà client? Connectez-vous.
You're looking for a job in Quality Control?
Quality control in manufacturing plants plays a key role in the manufacture of food products for our three locations: the Boisbriand plant, the Blainville plant and the Anjou distribution center. The goal is to ensure that high quality standards are met in order for our products to be safe and of constant quality for consumers. The Department must ensure compliance with manufacturing quality standards and control of processes used in a safe environment.
Specifically, it carries out the following activities:
• Health inspection of equipment
• Control of raw material and packaging
• Assessment of semi-finished product quality
• Monitoring of critical points
• Application of good practices
• Ensuring quality of finished products
• Management of the plant’s complaints and non-compliances (analysis, search for causes, implementation of corrective and preventive measures).
Get a job in Quality Control as: