Déjà client? Connectez-vous.
Created in 2012, the St-Hubert Foundation has already donated more than $2,500,000 to a hundred causes throughout Quebec, Ontraio and New Brunswick.
Here are some recent beneficiaries and partnerships:
Fondation du Centre de cancérologie Charles-Bruneau
A total of $ 2.5 million was donated to several foundations and organizations to date!
For some of our local contributions by area, click here.
Our employees give back to their community:
- Fondation Québécoise de la maladie Coeliaque
- Centre de stimulation L'Envol
- Anorexie et boulimie Québec (ANEB Québec)
- Carrefour familial des moulins
- Centre Répit-Dépannage aux Quatre Poches Inc.
- Maison de quartier Vimont
Donation of $5,000 to ANEB Québec, January 2016.
Donation of $5,000 to Centre Répit-Dépannage aux Quatre Poches inc, February 2016.
Donation of $2,500 to the Centre de stimulation L'Envol, January 2016.