Déjà client? Connectez-vous.
- Conventional oven
Keep product frozen.
Preheat oven to 450 °F (230 °C).
Remove bites from packaging.
- 4 Bake for 7 to 8 1/2 minutes (convection oven: bake for 5 to 7 minutes). Watch bites towards the end of cooking for best results.*
- 5 Let rest for 2 minutes before serving, as the stuffing inside can be hot.
- *Times and temperature may vary from one appliance to another. Not recommended for microwave cooking.
- 1 Preheat oil to 175 °C (350 °F).
- 2 Remove Poutine Bites from packaging.
- 3 Fry frozen bites for 2 minutes.
- 4 Let cool for 2 minutes before serving.
Coating: batter (water, modified corn starch, wheat flour, yellow corn flour, salt, baking powder, guar gum), potato bread crumbs (toasted wheat crumbs, dehydrated potato (potato, mono and diglycerides, salt, spices), wheat flour. Filling: water, mozzarella and cheddar cheese (milk, modified milk ingredients, salt, bacterial culture, calcium chloride, microbial enzyme, colour), corn starch, gelatine, modified corn starch, glucose solids, salt, dextrose, wheat flour, hydrolyzed soy and corn protein, powdered vegetables (onion, tomato, garlic, beet), yeast extract, caramel colour (sulphites), spices, torula yeast, xanthan gum, citric acid, soy flour, maltodextrin, natural and artificial flavours. Browned in canola oil. Contains: wheat, soy, sulphite, milk. May contain: egg.
Enriched wheat flour, palm oil margarine, water,salt, mono-and diglycerides, citric acid, beta-carotene, flavour, skim milk, vegetable oil, milk proteins, pea proteins. Contains: wheat, milk. Enriched wheat flour, palm oil margarine, water,salt, mono-and diglycerides, citric acid, beta-carotene, flavour, skim milk, vegetable oil, milk proteins, pea proteins. Contains: wheat, milk.
St-Hubert regularly updates its lists of ingredients and nutritional values posted on its website. However, there may be a delay between marketing the new version of a product and updating the website, and several versions of a same product could be available on the market. It is therefore the customer’s responsibility to properly check the labels on the products purchased.