Déjà client? Connectez-vous.
Buffalo-style chicken wings
- Conventional oven
- 1Cook from frozen. Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
- 2Place wings on a foil covered baking sheet.
- 3Place on middle oven rack and cook for 35 minutes.
- 4Turn halfway through cooking time.
- Time may vary for one appliance to another. Not recommended for microwave cooking.
Chicken wings, water, cayenne pepper sauce powder (aged cayenne peppers, vinegar, salt, garlic powder), modified corn starch, soy protein, sodium diacetate, salt, onion powder, spices, yeast extract, natural flavour. Contains: soy
St-Hubert regularly updates its lists of ingredients and nutritional values posted on its website. However, there may be a delay between marketing the new version of a product and updating the website, and several versions of a same product could be available on the market. It is therefore the customer’s responsibility to properly check the labels on the products purchased.