St-Hubert rotisseries had started to reopen their doors on June 15th.
The majority of our St-Hubert rotisseries’ dining rooms are ready to welcome you!
We look forward to seeing you again. We invite you to browse the Restaurants’ Status page for the latest information on your favourite rotisserie. Book online or by phone prior to your visit.
Reopening Safety Measures
Starting July 18, the wearing of the mask becomes mandatory for customers inside restaurants, in order to comply with government health regulations.
- We have made the menu available via QR code and single-use paper.
- We adhere to the physical distancing guidelines of two metres everywhere in the restaurant.
- We have boosted all our cleaning and sanitizing measures.
- We take our employees’ temperatures and we have given them protective equipment.
- We have trained all our staff to ensure safe service.
An Enhanced Experience
All measures have been taken to ensure that you thoroughly enjoy your time in our restaurants or on our outdoor terraces. Some things may have changed, but your favourites remain the same.
Welcoming you back with open arms… at a two metres distance.