Déjà client? Connectez-vous.
You're looking for a job in Research and Development?
The Research and Development Department works with Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing Business Development, Manufacturing, Purchasing and Quality Control in order to meet their various demands. Its role is to develop new food products and optimize existing products while maintaining a precise budget. It offers new recipes that meet consumer taste and which can be reproduced on a large scale.
Assisted by the R & D Department, the R & D Operations Department (Culinary Innovation) develops and defines recipes and food products that fit well into restaurant operations and allow St-Hubert to achieve its business objectives.
Quality Assurance is also a part of the R & D Department mandate. When creating a new product, it:
• Sets parameters
• Decides on the recipe choice
• Plans the production date
• Visits the plant where the product will be manufactured
• Ensures that the proposed processes are implemented during production, makes adjustments in the product preparation
• Participates in solving problems encountered in quality control
You could also innovate as part of the R & D team as:
• Project Manager
• Innovation Chef