Due to the pandemic and government-imposed safety standards, the dining rooms of "red zone" restaurants will be temporarily closed. Reservations for those are therefore not possible during this period. You are invited to order online.
We suggest you to book your table online or by phone prior to your visit.
Book a Table
There are two ways to book a table in our rotisseries.
1. Online, via the Libro platform (for some of our rotisseries).
2. You may also book a table over the phone.
- If you have any symptoms related to COVID-19, Please stay home and rest. We deliver.
- You will only be able to dine with the people you’re closest to, as per Public Health recommendations regarding the reopening of dining rooms (only available in french). This is for your safety and ours.
- If there’s a lineup when you get here, call us to let us know you’ve arrived.
Browse the Restaurants’ Status page for contact details and to find out when your rotisserie is reopening.
Please note that booking is not necessary at St-Hubert Express locations.
Welcoming you back with open arms… at a two metres distance.