Déjà client? Connectez-vous.
You care about a cause, organization or foundation? Make a donation request to the St-Hubert Foundation by completing this form and sending it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 450 688-3900.
2500 Daniel-Johnson Blvd.
Who can receive a donation from the St-Hubert Foundation?
Organizations that meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Organizations that provide health and well-being services
- Charitable (non-profit) organizations recognized on a federal level by the Canada Revenue Agency
- Charitable organizations that ensure direct services to the community
- Organizations that provide services provincially
Your request must include:
- The registration number of the non-profit organization
- A brief description of the organization’s mission and objectives
- The requested donation amount
- Contact information for the person we will need to contact
- Political or religious organizations
- Cultural organizations (art, literature, etc.)
- Sports organizations
- Individual or teams fundraising campaigns, are not eligible of the St-Hubert Foundation; whether to support a cause at sporting events, to finance refresher courses or other projects or personal issues.
Please note that all requests will be analyzed at this frequency: January – March – August – November.