Déjà client? Connectez-vous.
À la king sauce mix
- 1Empty contents of pouch into a saucepan.
- 2Whisk in 250 mL (1 cup) of cold water.
- 3Add 500 mL (2 cups) of milk. Mix well.
- 4Bring to a boil over MEDIUM-HIGH heat, stirring constantly.
- 5Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes stirring occasionally.
Modified milk ingredients, wheat flour, corn starch, modified corn starch, salt, onion powder, canola oil, hydrolyzed plant proteins (soy, corn), dehydrated vegetables (carrots, red and green bell peppers), butter powder, torula yeast, soy flour, natural and artificial flavours, caramel powder (sulphites), spices. Contains: milk, wheat, soya, sulphites.
St-Hubert regularly updates its lists of ingredients and nutritional values posted on its website. However, there may be a delay between marketing the new version of a product and updating the website, and several versions of a same product could be available on the market. It is therefore the customer’s responsibility to properly check the labels on the products purchased.