St-Hubert promotes prepaid and ZERO-CONTACT delivery, when possible for the clients.
When ordering, prepay with credit or debit card and we will make sure you get the ZERO-CONTACT delivery.
When delivering a prepaid ZERO-CONTACT order, the driver must :
- Put on disposable gloves before stepping out of the care.
- When the driver is in front of the door, he needs to take out the order and put it on top of the delivery bag.
- The driver needs to back up 2 metres and wait for the client to take his order.
- When the client has retrieved his order and closed the door, the driver can go get his bag.
- Then, he removes the gloves and disposes of them in the garbage (set up in the car).
- Back at the rotisserie, he must wash his hands thoroughly.
- The delivery bag must be cleaned properly with degreaser and AMFO.
St-Hubert can deliver to a hospital, a CHSLD or an old age home only if a contact person has agreed to meet outside of the building and that all above procedures are respected.