The exceptional circumstances we’re currently experiencing have pushed us to adopt exceptional measures. We wish to thank you all for your unwavering support. Thank you, to our loyal customers. Thank you to our suppliers, to our wonderful employees who continue to deliver comfort, and to our incredible family of franchisees.
- You can order online or through the mobile app.
- For all zones, drive-thru service, take-out counters and curbside pickup remain fully operational until 30 minutes before the beginning of curfew. Verify the curfew time of your region here.
- Our delivery service will be available until the rotisserie closes, even after curfew.
Certain zones are transitioning to orange or to yellow: our restaurants located in these zones are reopening their dining rooms and extending their opening hours.
- Please refer to our Restaurant Status page for details about your favourite St-Hubert restaurant’s situation.
- If you visit one of our rotisseries, please register your presence on the following website: https://juststayopen.com/.
- Reservations are required for our Traditional rotisseries.
- Proof of residence / ID will be required.
- Per table: 2 adults + kids / other person that needs assistance.
In Red Zone:
- You can order online or via the mobile app for all our restaurants.
- Drive-thru, takeout, and parking services remain up and running until 30 minutes before the beginning of curfew. Verify the curfew time of your region here.
- Delivery remains available every night even after curfew. Exceptions may apply.